Minimize the impact of an injury, not your claim
Personal injury law protects your rights and the livelihood of you and your family. If you speak to an insurance company before consulting a personal injury attorney you can seriously compromise your best interests. Why? Because insurance adjusters are paid to minimize claims, not protect your rights.
If you've been injured - start here with experienced personal injury attorneys in the larger Wausau area who make every effort to ensure that your rights are protected, your interests are respected, your recovery is complete, and you are justly compensated.
- We have branch offices throughout central Wisconsin. You receive the personal attention needed to build the strongest case with the least inconvenience to you and your family. Receive personal injury legal assistance at our offices in Wausau, Stevens Point, Marshfield, Minocqua and Antigo.
- You work directly with an attorney.
- Our attorneys will meet with you to answer your concerns and questions. As your case moves forward, we will work out a strategy so you get the compensation you deserve
- You will not be pushed to settle before you have recovered from your injuries. While you heal we'll investigate all your losses - including your wage loss and future medical expenses.
- We have professional support staff and an in-house investigator. You can always speak with someone who knows you and your case and can steer you in the right direction.
- After many years representing injured people, we know your needs. We know what to expect and how to manage the unexpected.
Call 877-949-3200 for a free consultation.